Wednesday, January 12, 2005

more on salvation::January 12

We'll be posting some reflections from the January 12 meeting (if you'd like to send me some of your reflections, go ahead.

For now, here's a link to Steve Argue's thoughts.
Steve's reflections on salvation

Here are some of my thoughts on salvation. They are part of a curriculum I wrote for Jenison Christian Church.
Joel's reflections on salvation

Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments section below.






If you would like your website or weblog linked to from this site, shoot the url's to me (Joel).

1 Comments:

Blogger Randy Buist said...

Thanks for the amazing conversation yesterday! On one level it was extremely encouraging to haer som many people engaged in good theological conversation; on another level it kicked my butt as I continually realize how far I need to go to become a more faithful apprentice of Jesus.

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home